Thursday, July 31, 2008

More from the studio session...




We spent about 2 hours at the portrait studio in Mill Creek. Norah brought her new dress up clothes that Grandma McAnelly sewed for her. We put them in a basket and then the photographer took shots of her playing dress up. It was really special. Grandma also made the hats! Will was a little camera shy at first. He managed to projectile vomit all over the backdrop, so we had to change scenes several times. Notice the absence of clothing...he puked his way through 3 outfits. And, thank God for photoshop. They magically made the puke on his chin disappear! All in all, it was a great session, the pictures turned out great. I didn't have Norah's picture taken as often as I should have when she was an infant. I'm definitely not going to make that mistake again.

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh man, those are SO GOOD. two little angels you have!