William Davis Dacy was born on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 9:50 am. Luke and I called Grandma Linda at 4:12 am so that she could stay with Norah while we went to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital and admitted at 5:20 am. Will's birth was fast and furious, compared to the 12 hour ordeal we had when Norah was born. I dilated so quickly they had to rush me into the birthing room and insert the epidural in between pains that were really close together. Once I got the epidural it was only a short time before Will made his debut. He weighed 6-lbs. 14 ozs. and was 19-3/4 inches long.
He is a sweet little boy that likes to sleep! The day after we were discharged, we had to return to the hospital for an overnight stay. Will had a bit of jaundice and needed to spend a night under the phototherapy lights. Today is the first day we've been able to be home together as a family. Everyone is well, but tired. We'll be in touch over the next week or so.
I've add a few more pictures to our Spring 2008 Kodak gallery and I've also set up a new folder for Baby Will. To access the gallery, click on the link off to the side and enter the username/email: lmdacy@comcast.net and password: travels.
5 comments:
Congrats!!! I cannot wait to meet your little man!!
XOXOXO
Congratulations on your new addition! He is such a handsome little dude and I love his name.
I can't wait to hold him and see him up-close! Great job, he is ADORABLE !
You are such an adorable family of four!! I can't wait for Avery and Will to be best buds!! I'll call you soon!
congrats you guys! What a cute baby boy! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment