I am so happy for all of you. I loved our visit over Christmas. Your comment on Dozi's page of her being a loser because she hadn't posted again made me laugh. You are so funny. I looked through all of you Mexico pics and I love the one of you and Norah showing your feet in the Mexican sunset. You are so creative... I love you ~Tippi
I am so computer challenged that I can't figure out how to put the baby shower pics on my site. I can put them on my myspace page though. So you can look at them there if you want. Have a great day. Love Tippi
4 comments:
4 is better than 3 especially if it's a dacy ! yahoo!
I am so happy for all of you. I loved our visit over Christmas. Your comment on Dozi's page of her being a loser because she hadn't posted again made me laugh. You are so funny. I looked through all of you Mexico pics and I love the one of you and Norah showing your feet in the Mexican sunset. You are so creative... I love you ~Tippi
I think I just left the comment I left for you on my page accidentally. Sorry, you'll have to go to my page to read it. I love you bye
I am so computer challenged that I can't figure out how to put the baby shower pics on my site. I can put them on my myspace page though. So you can look at them there if you want. Have a great day. Love Tippi
Post a Comment