Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Travels in Asia



After a great trip and a not so great stay in the hospital, things are finally back to normal. I've posted some of my photos from the trip. If you'd like to see them you can access them through the link at the bottom of the page. A lot of people asked me whether or not I had fun. It was an amazing adventure, but it wasn't what I would call "fun." Southeast Asia is so beautiful, but amidst all that beauty is the unavoidable poverty. I think I will always remember the incredible heat and humidity, the distinct smells and the very cool people. I would encourage anyone to travel out of one's comfort zone. It teaches you a lot or at least reminds you of things you already knew but took for granted.

There are over 1,000 pictures. If you'd like to see them, follow the link at the bottom of the blog.

1 comment: